In 2013, Recovery Centers of America (RCA) announced a goal: Save one million lives from the disease of addiction. We’re working fast and hard to fulfill that promise, with over 11 facilities that offer evidence-based inpatient, outpatient, and medication-assisted treatment 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We know one size doesn’t fit all when it comes to addiction treatment; that’s why we tailor our treatment for each patient and offer specialized programs for patients with trauma and multiple recurrences, as well as programs for older adults, first responders, and more.
We believe in the power of local treatment, because families are a huge part of the treatment and recovery process at RCA. Our family program rebuilds, restores, or strengthens family relationships.
Our curriculum, resources, and evidence-based care were created to help patients not just achieve recovery, but maintain it for life. All of our services and treatment are delivered by clinical expertise – that’s where you come in.
As a Counselor, you’ll be a part of our exciting mission of helping millions of people jumpstart their recovery. Your passion for fighting back against the disease of addiction will aid in patient recovery, as you support and implement effective techniques while making a difference in the lives of patients, their families, and communities.
If you’re looking for a fulfilling, life-changing job, Recovery Centers of America is the right place for you. And you’re the right candidate for us!
In this position, you are responsible for assisting with the professional development, mentoring and support to team members to insure industry leading service to all parties related to Genetworx. Exceptional communication skills, professionalism and work ethic, along with identifying opportunities for departmental improvement are key components of this role.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
Perform shipping and receiving duties.
- Supports the shipment of goods produced and the received goods and supplies to be used in or to aid in the production/storage of kits destined for our customer base.
- Responsible to make arrangements for pick-up by courier specified on the customer’s purchase order which is conveyed to the shipping clerk by final inspection via the shipping instructions.
- Must report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Responsible for keeping an adequate supply of shipping materials to the Department Supervisor for approval.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
- Required to make pick-ups and deliveries to our suppliers for parts and materials.
- Displays a positive and professional attitude, demonstrates dependability, contributes in a team environment and possess an impeccable work ethic.
- Ability to read, interpret and follow instructions on documents such as; SOP’s, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Active participant in the implementation of departmental programs designed to improve performance.
- Offers recommendations to management for improvement with products, packaging, shipping methods, service, billing methods and procedures.
- Communicates complaints concerning service failures to designated department manager(s) for investigation and follows through on specific incidents if applicable.
- Superior interpersonal communication skills: tactful, mature, flexible and professional
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to provide exceptional service to clients, sales representatives and interdepartmental staff members.
- Demonstrates resourceful, organized and efficient work habits
- Examines pertinent information to determine accuracy of customer requests and related paperwork.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Understands, supports, and complies with all company policies, processes and procedures.
- Assumes other duties as assigned by management
- Understands and observes all confidentiality and HIPAA provisions
- Responsible for all equipment in assigned areas of work
- Must obey all safety rules and regulations at all times.
Education and Experience:
The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent; Associate’s degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school in a customer services position preferred. Required to read and write English, follow verbal instructions and use simple math.
Experience From one (1) to three (3) years’ experience gained through laboratory/healthcare field. Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a manger that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
Impact and Influence: Works effectively with and through others including those whom there is no formal authority over.
Project Management: Coordinates the diverse components of the project by balancing scope, time, cost, and quality.
Communication: Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
Work Environment: The working environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job duties will be performed in a sitting position, corresponding on the telephone, performing data entry tasks, solving day to day issues that may arise and backing up the Operations Manager. There will be times when the need will be to go to other departments for meetings and to obtain information. Occasional medium to heavy lifting and packaging kits and other items and/or supplies for shipment may be required.
Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected